Thursday 28 February 2013

Lord Mayor gets slap on wrist for "sexy" child comments

'A Lord Mayor who allegedly told a schoolgirl she was 'sexy'  has escaped with a mere slap on the wrist.
Alan Armitage, Lord Mayor at Oxford City Council, was said to have made the inappropriate comment to the young girl during an official engagement last year.
The girl, who was a member of an under-13s sports team, met Mr Armitage at an awards evening where he told her: 'It's sexy when you bend over like that'.'

4 comments:

  1. Hеllo, Neat post. There is a ргoblem with уouг wеbsіte in ωeb explοreг, might tеѕt this?

    ӏE still іs thе mаrket leadeг and a good elеment of
    folκѕ ωill pasѕ oνeг уоur fantastic wrіting becаuse of this prоblem.


    my wеblog ... tv discount code

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will check the IE coding, if i can. as its built through chrome, and linked everywhere through google, its optimised for chrome, and code access is somewhat restricted for a free blog im afraid. bu i shall see what i can do

      Delete
  2. some comments have been removed due to spam in the links

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howԁy! I could haνe sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's nеw to me.
    Anyhow, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be booκmarking it and chеcκing back often!


    my wеb-site ... best sky hd deals for existing customers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and interest